The Natasha Schweitzer brand is always looking for passionate people to work with our tight-knit team. We employ many talented people in our fast-growing business, in areas from manufacturing, to marketing and sales.
Our family-orientated business is run by a team of highly-skilled people from diverse backgrounds. Our head-office and workshop are located together in a light-filled space in Brisbane, Australia, where we provide opportunities for career fulfilment, growth potential and a positive working environment. Our team is filled with some of the most creative and highly talented people in the industry, who are the core of our brand.
Below are our current available positions.
Senior Manufacturing Jeweller
Full-Time and Part-Time Roles Available
Natasha Schweitzer is seeking dedicated senior jewellers to join our in-house manufacturing team.
- Minimum of 3 years prior jewellery manufacturing experience
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver work of high quality, on-time
- Work well in a close-knit team
- Must be motivated to work and grow skill-set
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Understand the product and Natasha Schweitzer brand identity
For expressions of interest, please email email@example.com.
Casual Sales Associates
Paddington Boutique, Sydney NSW
Armadale Boutique, Melbourne VIC
We are seeking Casual Sales Associates to join our team.
- Previous retail experience
- Weekend availability
- Passion for fine jewellery
- Professional demeanour
- Work with an inspiring and motivating team
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Competitive pay and generous product discount
If you are looking to gain experience in the jewellery industry and work alongside an inspiring team please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.